- 1 25 ounces /750ml white wine bottle
- ⅔ a cup white sugar
- 3 oranges cut into wedges (or 1 cup orange juice)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- 2 ounces brandy (optional)
- 2 cups/ ½ liter ginger ale (or club soda)
- Squeeze the juice from the citrus wedges into the pitcher. Toss in the wedges after removing the seeds, if possible.
- Pour the wine into a pitcher.
- Add the brandy, orange juice, and sugar.
- Stir very well to ensure that all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours or overnight for maximum flavor/
- Add ice into cocktail ball and pour in drink.
- Add the ginger ale or club soda just before serving so the sangria retains its sparkle.
- Insert smoking gun hose and smoke cocktail. Then let smoke immerse the drinks for a minute or two.
- Add a straw and your good to go!
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!