- 2 oz of Pimm’s No. 1
- 3 oz of lemon lime soda/ginger ale or ginger beer
- 4- 5 cucumber slices
- 6 mint leaves
- 5 strawberries
- ½ an orange
- Applewood chips
- Clean and chop the fruits into your favorite shape.
- In your cocktail ball, add strawberries, mint leaves, oranges and cucumber into the glass.
- Then add your 2 oz. of Pimm’s and 3 oz. of your choice of sodas listed.
- Once the drink has been made, close the cocktail ball and get ready to smoke.
- Load the smoking gun with applewood chips, connect the hose to the cocktail ball, turn on the gun and ignite the wood chips.
- Once your glass is full of smoke, turn off the gun, close and turn the cocktail ball and let it infuse for 30 seconds.
- Place a straw and you are ready to serve!