- hot dogs
- ¼ a cup of ketchup
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tsp of vegetable oil
- Hickory wood chips
- Mix the ketchup with the veggie oil, Worcestershire sauce, and minced garlic and pour into a large ziplock bag.
- Marinate hot dogs in the bag for 15-20 minutes.
- Grill hot dogs until nicely charred for about 3-5 minutes.
- Set hot dogs on a plate before assembling and cover with the smoking dome.
- Load the smoking gun with hickory wood chips, connect the hose to the smoking dome, turn on the gun and ignite the wood chips.
- Once your dome is full of smoke, turn off the gun and let it infuse for 30 seconds.
- It’s hot dog time!
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!