- 2 apples, diced into chunks
- 1 orange, rind removed and diced into chunks
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 750ml standard bottle medium-bodied red Spanish wine
- ¼ a cup of brandy
- ½ a cup of orange juice
- sparkling water (optional)
- Place all the ingredients, except the sparkling water, in a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate sangria for 3 to 4 hours, up to overnight, before serving.
- When ready to serve, give the sangria one last stir and pour into cocktail ball and add ice. Top with sparkling water for some bubbles if desired.
- Insert smoking gun hose and smoke cocktail. Then let smoke immerse the drinks for a minute or two.
- Insert straw and enjoy!
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!