- 2 ounces gin, such as Hendrick's
- 2 ounces kirsch
- 1 ounce blanc vermouth, such as Dolin
- 2 to 3 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
- Lemon twists and maraschino cherries, such as Luxardo, for serving
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add gin, kirsch, vermouth, and bitters; shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Strain into cocktail ball.
- Insert smoking gun hose and smoke cocktail. Then let smoke immerse the drinks for a minute or two.
- Garnish with lemon twists and cherries.
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!