- ⅓ cups of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- ⅔ a cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Ground black pepper
- 1 thinly sliced avocado
- 8 slices of crumbled bacon
- 4 hard-boiled eggs cut into quarters
- 12 oz. of diced cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped chives
- 4 oz. of crumbled blue cheese
- 5 oz. of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Cherry wood chips
- Shake in a jar the vinegar, mustard, and oil. Add salt and pepper.
- On a large plate, set the lettuce, then add rows of chopped hard-boiled egg, chicken, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with dressing in the jar, and garnish with chives.
- Cover the salad with the smoking dome. Connect the smoking gun hose and get ready to smoke.
- Load the smoking gun with cherry wood chips, connect the hose to the smoking dome, turn on the gun and ignite the wood chips.
- Once your dome is full of smoke, turn off the gun and let it infuse for 30 seconds and you’re ready to serve!
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!