|Hickory and mesquite wood chips||¾|
|Chicken breast||(as many you’d like)|
|Olive oil||½ oz|
|Lime juice||½ oz|
|Garlic powder||½ oz|
|Mixed onions (red, white & green)||½ cup|
- Season chicken breast(s) with ½ oz of salt, ½ oz of pepper and ½ oz of garlic powder;
- Marinate overnight for maximum flavor- place chicken breast(s) in a ziplock bag with ½ oz lime juice, ½ oz vinegar, ½ oz olive oil and 2-3 rosemary roots; Shake and place in the fridge overnight;
- After marinated, set frying pan with olive oil in medium until it starts to sizzle. Then cook well on both sides and remove when chicken is light gold (135-140 degrees);
- Once done, plate the chicken and let it cool for 3 to 5 minutes; then place an upside down clear bowl or container over it;
- Insert the smoking gun’s hose into the container and seal; combine ¾ of hickory and mesquite wood chips and place them into the smoking chamber;
- Turn on the smoking gun and light the chips letting the smoke cover the entire bowl,power down gun and remove hose while sealing bowl (make sure very little smoke escapes);
- Let the smoke set for 5 minutes; when time is up, remove plastic and your chicken is ready to surve.
NOTE: After plating you can smoke again for 30 sec. and release when ready to eat for presentation (Optional).
Device: Smoking Gun