- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 bacon slices
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 tsp of mayonnaise
- 1 slice of swice cheese
- 2 toasted pieces of bread
- Hickory wood chips
- Cook bacon for 10 minutes or until browned
- Dab bacon with a paper towel to take off excess grease
- Set on a plate, place the smoking dome on it, connect the smoking gun hose and get ready to smoke.
- Load the smoking gun with hickory wood chips, connect the hose to the smoking dome, turn on the gun and ignite the wood chips.
- Once your dome is full of smoke, turn off the gun and let it infuse for 30 seconds.
- Spread mayo on both slices of bread.
- Assemble lettuce, tomato, bacon and cheese on one slice of bread and top with the remaining one.
- Place sandwich in a ziplock bag, insert the smoking gun hose in the bag and close it.
- Load the smoking gun with hickory wood chips, turn on the gun and ignite the wood chips.
- Once the bag is full with smoke, let it set for 30 sec. or seal it and place in your lunch box for snack time!
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!