- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree
- 2 egg yolks (you may use whole eggs if you wish)
- Butter or olive oil
- Pinch of pepper
- Warm the butter or olive oil in the frying pan.
- Combine sweet potato and eggs in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add mixture to the warmed pan and scramble with a wooden spoon until thoroughly cooked.
- Puree in Homia baby food processor to reach baby’s texture preference.
Not recommended for freezing but makes a perfect finger food and can be stored in the fridge for up to three days.
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!