- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional)
Preheat oven or air fryer to 425° F/ 220° C.
- Chop sweet potato into small chunks or strips, about ¼ - 1/2 inch thick. They will shrink a little during cooking, so keep that in mind.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and add the sweet potato. Sprinkle with olive oil. Toss the sweet potato until well coated and arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet. Place in the oven ot air fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes until soft and barely brown on the edges, turning once during cooking. Be careful not to let them burn.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!