Use organic vegetables and chicken in this recipe if possible.
- 2 chicken thighs
- ¼ medium onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 medium carrots, small dice
- 1 celery stalk, small dice
- 1 medium potato, small dice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves (optional)
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- Roast chicken thighs skin-on for about 30 minutes, until done. Allow to cool. Remove the skin and discard. Remove the meat from the bone and chop into small pieces usinf Homia baby food processor.
- Steam cook onion in olive oil until soft in Homia Dansa.
- Add the chicken, carrot, celery, potato, garlic powder, thyme, bay leaf, tomato paste and stock to the biggest cup of Dansa and cook for 30 minutes. Remove the bay leaf.
- Puree this mixture until very smooth, or feed to your baby as-is, if they are able to chew.