|Chicken breast||18 ounces|
|Chicken broth||one cup|
|Dried parsley||one pinch|
- Fill water tank with water until where it says “MAX”
- Season your chicken breast with dried parsley and chop into 1 inch squares.>
- Place the pieces into the steaming basket and steam for 20 minutes, or until cooked
- Once the meat has been thoroughly cooked through, transfer it into this during basket along with half a cup of chicken broth.
- Blend the contents until smooth, let cool and serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
Device: Infano Baby Food Maker
Age: 8-10 months
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!