- 1 cup of oats
- 1 large ripe banana mashed or pureed (in Infano)
- ½ a cup of low carb. chocolate chips (or raisins)
- In a large bowl, add oats and mashed bananas, mix well until thick. Add chocolate chips or raisins.
- Make balls out of the cookie batter, then place onto a baking sheet in Droid’s basket (make sure it’s measured correctly so it won’t get stuck in the heating elements).
- Sofly press down on each ball into a sort of a cookie shape.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown and set at 360 degrees F. Then brown for 1 -2 minutes at 395 degrees F.
- Flip if necessary. Let cool and serve or refrigerate and have a cookie another day.
Device: Air Fryer
Age: 12+ months