|White almond flour||1 ¾ cups|
|Baking Powder||1 ½ tsp|
|Ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|Baking soda||½ tsp|
|Grated apple||1 cup|
|Apple diced into ¼ inch cubes||1 cup|
|Melted coconut oil (or extra virgin olive oil)||⅓ a cup|
|Honey (or maple syrup)||2 tsp|
|Plain Greek yogurt||½ a cup|
|Applesauce||½ a cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add the apples (both graded and chopped) and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil and honey (or maple syrup) and mix. Add the eggs, then add the yogurt, applesauce and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined. Bake muffins for 13 to 15 minutes on Droid for 360 degrees, or until the muffins are golden on top and the toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool and your ready to serve.
Device: Air Fryer
Age: 12+ months